On behalf of our client we are looking for a highly self-driven, intelligent and motivated Private Equity Analyst to work with financial modelling and valuation of investments. The candidate must have excellent knowledge and experience working with corporate finance, problem solving, influencing, and relationship building skills to partner with LOB (line of business) executives, other banks and market structure players in analyzing and executing strategic market structure/financial technology principal investments and other strategic collaborations.
● Play a key role in identifying, contacting and building relationships to help drive investment opportunities for the firm.
● Write reports on various industrial activities and find out what opportunities exist for a particular investment.
● Provide market research support including an overview of key market trends, competitive analysis, as well as identification of potential acquisition targets.
● Investment due diligence (financial, competitive, strategic, etc.)
● Support financial modeling, updating portfolio reports, budgeting, and general analytical support, along with performing research on potential investment opportunities.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant experience in investment banking.
● 3+ years of experience.
● Superior Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
● Self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity, proactive mentality.
● Must have strong judgment, critical thinking and written skills; ability to articulate and present ideas effectively both orally and in written form.
● Must have familiarity with equity structures including straight equity, heads up equity.
● Strong understanding of market research for making investments.
● Must be able to identify strategic opportunities.
● Must be able to demonstrate creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
● A strong interest in financial markets
● Distinctive financial modeling, analytical problem solving skills
● Must have a strong work ethic
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com